We are looking for a talented creative individual to join our online team. Your daily tasks will include but are not exclusive to supporting our Web Designer in the creation of:
- Google display banners.
- Social media banners and posters.
- 3rd party advertisement banners.
- Email newsletters.
- Donation driven landing pages.
Qualifications and Requirements
- You must be able to work to tight deadlines and be able to turn around ideas and creative thinking into finalised outcomes within a short space of time.
- You must be a creative thinker and offer up innovative suggestions and ideas about how to utilise new technologies and techniques to our advantage.
- You must be passionate about design and be able to provide solutions that take in to account the end user/user journey.
- Competent understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop.
- A high level of general computer knowledge (tech savvy).
- Comfortable working with other languages.
- Basic understanding of back-end/server side programming languages such as PHP.
- Experience with Umbraco CMS or any other CMS.
- A graduate in web design/development or computer science equivalent.
How to apply
Please apply before the closing date by sending your CV and covering letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application is successful you will be presented with a small skills task to complete followed by an interview.
Note: If you do not hear back from us within four weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has not progressed to the next stage of the application process.