Regional Fundraising Administrator (Ramadan)
Supporting the administration around regional campaigns and ensuring assistance is provided when regional fundraising activities are undertaken, hence contributing towards the organisations strategy and growth.
Working alongside the central office and Fundraising, this role requires a hands-on activist approach to fundraising.
Include but not limited to:
- To wholly adhere to the fundraising code of conduct.
- To process all cash and cheque donations in region within 48 hours of receiving, send DDs and CCs to donor care.
- To organise and send all pledges to donor care within 48 hours. Ensure pledges allocated to regions are acknowledged and actioned.
- Prepare resources and materials for events and activities.
- Obtain quotes for; venues, coaches, AV, catering etc.
- Raise purchase orders.
- Arrange travel and hotels.
- Keep stock of regional FR resources- buckets, t-shirts, merchandise, donation forms etc.
- Organise marketing material- co-ordinate quantity, delivery and other requirements.
- Manage regional petty cash.
- Co-ordinate regional queries and complaints.
- Any other reasonable request approved by regional manager - dependent on workload and regional circumstance.
The job description is not intended to be exhaustive and it is likely that duties may be altered from time to time in the light of changing circumstances and after consultation with the post holder.
How to Apply
Please apply before the closing date by sending your CV and covering letter via email to: email@example.com
There are two positions available in our London office for this role and one position in our Birmingham office.