Ramadan Fundraising Assistant
- Supporting and managing regional campaigns and ensuring regional fundraising activities are undertaken to contribute towards the organisations strategy and growth.
- Working alongside the central office and Director of Fundraising and Communications, this role requires a hands-on activist approach to fundraising. Exploring new innovative fundraising opportunities as well as more traditional events, exhibitions, conferences and dinners.
Include but not limited to:
- To wholly adhere to the fundraising code of conduct.
- Developing, nurturing and maintaining relationships with current/potential donors, charity partners, organisations and businesses, in the region.
- To event manage various fundraising activities including dinners, concerts, speaker tours and conferences.
- Being the main point of contact for the relationship between local organisations and HAI in the region. This will involve negotiating agreements, co-ordinating events, providing assistance / branding materials and liaising closely with the central Fundraising Department as required.
- Implementing the HAI volunteer strategy in the region. This will include but is not limited to organising events for recruitment, providing training and relevant HAI materials, collecting funds and providing formal feedback to the central Volunteer Officer.
- To achieve, manage and grow a network of volunteers to compliment the work. Liaising with and providing support to fundraising colleagues.
- Fundraising support as and when required during Ramadan, Living Islam and other key events in the Ramadan Fundraising calendar.
- To help identify and manage regular and emergency campaigns that can be carried out in the region.
- To ensure regular local activities are undertaken to keep the charity in the public eye.
- To develop new fundraising opportunities such as events, exhibitions, conferences and partnerships in the region. To help grow the donor database of the charity.
- To assist in and contribute towards the development, maintenance and delivery of the charity’s fundraising plan in the region.
The job description is not intended to be exhaustive and it is likely that duties may be altered from time to time in the light of changing circumstances and after consultation with the post holder
How to Apply
Please apply before the closing date by sending your CV and covering letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are 12 roles available for this position, 5 in the South, 1 in Wales, 2 in the West Midlands, 1 in the East Midlands, 1 in Scotland, 1 in the North East, and 1 in the North West.